Creative Remodel & Construction – Sunroom Contractor
A kitchen sunroom can change the way your family lives. Imagine a room bathed in natural light where the kids can play and do homework. Is your kitchen area too small to accommodate a dining table? Your new kitchen sunroom will be a welcoming extension of your kitchen that can be enjoyed all year long. We are expert sunroom builders in Connecticut and in this article you’ll find what you need to know about a kitchen addition.
Building a sunroom will take less time to complete than building an addition. The time required to build should take about one and a half weeks. The foundation for the sunroom will be built, a passage will be opened between the kitchen and sunroom, then your sunroom structure will be framed and finished. Keep in mind, more advanced ideas may take more time to complete.
What benefits will you receive from a new kitchen sunroom?
- Expect more light in your home. Some materials can even help to heat your house in the winter time, saving you money on energy bills.
- More flexibility when it comes to entertaining and living your lifestyle comfortably.
- You can open screen panels for airflow in the warm weather on most sunroom designs.
- Fast access to your outdoor landscape. Owners like the convenience of running out to the grill directly through their kitchen.
- Great sunlight for plants to grow in. Skip the greenhouse and use your sunroom!
- Strong modular design to handle even the toughest winter weather.
- Additional home value based on the newly created space.
Sunrooms add a lot of comfort to your home. Owners find the space valuable when it comes to storing extra items and a great place to invite over the neighbors. When we meet for a sunroom consultation, be sure to discuss your plans for the space and your expectations. Sunroom owners are typically very happy with the new found space and benefits added to their home! Please contact us here if you’re looking to build a sunroom.