Your sunroom is a major place in your home. A number of activities can occur within and your comfort is unmatched by many other parts of your home. If you’re in the market for a new sunroom here are some facts regarding making a purchase.
- How will my sunroom design work? – CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings will be created as specifications for the project. If your builder doesn’t use these tools then the final project will not be as precise.
- How long does it take? – Project build time takes about one and a half weeks to complete from start to finish.
- What’s involved? – Some components of the sunroom addition design include deck, modules and roof.
- What options are available? – Many design options are available. From exterior materials to sliding screens and number of windows. More sophisticated designs can be employed based on your needs.
- Is my sunroom heavy duty? – Modern sunrooms are built for four seasons. This means that with two feet of snow you won’t have any problems with your addition.
- Will I save energy? – Energy efficiency can be factored into your design. Energy efficient windows can help to heat your home using the sun during cooler weather.
- What questions should I ask? – Make sure your remodeling company has previous experience building sunrooms. This helps to smooth out the processes involved. They should also be able to answer all of your other questions.
- Do I need a permit? – You will need a building addition permit. Your remodeling company can supply you with this.
Feel free to contact us with your additional Sunroom CT questions. We’re always here to help!