What you need to know about buying a sunroom
When you are thinking about buying a sunroom east of the river in Connecticut, call Creative Remodel and Construction LLC. A sunroom or three season room is the new family room. It is a location where natural light abounds, a lovely place to relax and read, gather with friends, and enjoy the view of your beautiful property while protected from the elements. In the sunroom, your comfort is unmatched by many other parts of your home. If you’re in the market for a new sunroom here are some facts regarding making a purchase.
- How will my sunroom design work? – CAD (Computer Aided Design) drawings will be created as specifications for the project. If your builder doesn’t use these tools then the final project will not be as precise.
- How long does it take? – Project build time takes about one and a half weeks to complete from start to finish.
- What’s involved? – Some components of the sunroom addition design include deck, modules and roof.
- What options are available? – Many design options are available. From exterior materials to sliding screens and number of windows. More sophisticated designs can be employed based on your needs.
- Is my sunroom heavy duty? – Modern sunrooms are built for four seasons. This means that with two feet of snow you won’t have any problems with your addition.
- Will I save energy? – Energy efficiency can be factored into your design. Energy efficient windows can help to heat your home using the sun during cooler weather.
- What questions should I ask? – Make sure your remodeling company has previous experience building sunrooms. This helps to smooth out the processes involved. They should also be able to answer all of your other questions.
- Do I need a permit? – You will need a building addition permit. Your remodeling company can supply you with this.
Feel free to contact us with your additional Sunroom CT questions. We’re always here to help!